Saturday, July 9, 2011

Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration



This is probably one of my favorite church movies! I love the Joseph Smith movie. It makes me so much more grateful every time I watch it for what Joseph Smith did, and went through, so that we could have all the things we have. Like the Book of Mormon, the Priesthood, Temples, and much much more! I know that Joseph Smith was a Prophet of God, and that through him Jesus Christ was able to restore is Gospel on the earth again. I know that the Book of Mormon is true, it is another testament of Jesus Christ, and as we read it we will become closer to him, and we will come to know more of our purpose here on this earth. I know that through the Priesthood authority, the same authority that Christ had when he was on the earth, that we can be sealed for time and all eternity with our families. I love my Savior Jesus Christ, I know He lives!

2 comments:

  1. Joseph Smith is the bomb!!! Seriously! that guy is amazing! I can't wait to meet him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing movie! It brings the spirit in such a unique way, and brings the wonderful time alive!

    ReplyDelete